Comparisons are easily done Once you’ve had a taste of perfection 當你嘗過完美的滋味,就會輕易的比較
Like an apple hanging from a tree 像一顆懸掛在樹上的蘋果
I picked the ripest one 我挑最好的那顆
I still got the seed 擁有最好的種子
You said move on 你要我向前走
Where do I go 我該去哪裡呢?
I guess second best
Is all I will know 我想跟隨你身後才是我最好的方法
Cause when I’m with him 那是因為每當我和他在一起
I am thinking of you 我都在思念著你
Thinking of you 想著你
What you would do if you were the one Who was spending the night 如果你是那個陪伴我一整夜的男人,你會有什麼行動?
Oh I wish that I
Was looking into your eyes 我多麼渴望我在凝視你的雙眼
You’re like an Indian summer
In the middle of winter 你就像人生的最後的巔峰,讓我意想不到
Like a hard candy 就像苦悶的青春歲月
With a surprise center 多瞭份驚喜
How do I get better
Once I’ve had the best 一旦我擁有瞭最好的,我該如何做的更好?
You said there’s 你說這個世界
tons of fish in the water 有大堆的男人
So the waters I will test 所以我應該去嘗試接觸
He kissed my lips 他親吻瞭我的嘴唇
I taste your mouth 我感受到你的餘溫
He pulled me in 他把我拖倒在床上
I was disgusted with myself 我是多麼的厭惡自己
Cause when I’m with him 那是因為每當我和他在一起
I am thinking of you 我都在思念著你
Thinking of you 想著你
What you would do if you were the one Who was spending the night 如果你是那個陪伴我一整夜的男人,你會有什麼行動?
Oh I wish that I as looking into… 我多麼渴望我在凝視……..
You’re the best 你是最好地男人
And yes I do regret 我承認我在後悔
How I could let myself 我怎麼會讓自己
Let you go 放你走
Now the lesson’s learned 我從教訓中學會瞭
I touched it I was burned 在我被慾火燒盡時,我觸碰到我對你的愛
Oh I think you should know 我想你會知道吧
Cause when I’m with him 那是因為每當我和他在一起
I am thinking of you 我都在思念著你
Thinking of you 想著你
What *you* would do if you were the one Who was spending the night 如果你是那個陪伴我一整夜的男人,你會有什麼行動?
Oh I wish that I was looking into your eyes 我多麼渴望我在凝視你的雙眼
Looking into your eyes 凝視著你的雙眼
Looking into your eyes 一直凝視著你的雙眼
Oh won’t you walk through 你會敷衍對待我嗎?
And bust in the door 把那道門摔壞
And take me away 然後帶我走
Oh no more mistakes 我發誓不會再有過失瞭
Cause in your eyes I’d like to stay… 因為,我願意一直停留在你的眼神之中… .